on this product!
- 3 mil total - 1 mil polyester film coated with 2 mils of silicone adhesive system. Resists fumes and chemicals, and leaves minimum residue on removal. Allows visibility of circuitry after masking. Film will not break or split during applications or removal. A protective tape designed to perform well in all phases of masking operations during printed circuit board production. Engineering grade plating tape. Protects surfaces from splashes and chemical fumes in tin/lead stripping and gold tap plating. Suitable for painting. Can be used for splicing of certain silicone coated papers and films.
- Adhesion to steel: 30 oz/in.
- Tensile strength: 24 lbs/in.
- Elongation: 100%.
- Temperature range: -100º to +350ºF.
- 3" plastic core. White only with paper core.
- Alternative to Ideal #9190; Scapa #581; Permacel P-377; 3M #8951; St. Gobain #M741
- Also known as: Electroplaters Tape, Fume Tape, Plating Tape, Platers Tape