Scrapbooking Tape - Reverse Wound Transfer Tape
DESCRIPTION: This Scrapbooking Tape is a 2 mil (0.05mm) glass stabilized acrylic adhesive transfer tape with gold siliconized paper liner reverse wound on a 1" plastic core. This product is specifically designed to be used in ATG (Adhesive Transfer Gun) dispensers. The ATG system automatically rewinds the tape's liner inside of the dispenser as the tape is applied (tape is dispensed without liner).
FEATURES / BENEFITS: Glass stabilization allows for cleaner unwinding. Excellent adhesion to paper, most plastic films, metal foils, etc. Ultra-violet light has little or no effect on adhesive.
APPLICATIONS: Used for mounting nameplates, picture framing, product assembly, design and packaging of prototypes, sealing envelopes, paper web splicing, and general mounting and holding.
- Acid Free
- Adhesive: Glass Stabilized Acrylic Adhesive
- Total Thickness: 2 mil (0.050mm) exclusive of liner Peel Adhesion: 22.8oz / inch
- Temperature Range: -22° F to +230° F(284° F short term)
- Widths Available: 1/4” (6mm), 3/8” (9mm), 1/2" (12mm) and 3/4" (19mm)
- Length: 36 Yd (33M) – all widths
- Same Day Shipping on Orders Placed Before 12pm ET.
- Other Names for this Product: ATG-7502, Adhesive Transfer Tape, ATG Tape, ATG Tape Refills, Reverse Wound Transfer Tape, Scrapbook Adhesive, Scrapbook Tape, Scrapbooking Adhesive, Scrapbook Double Sided Tape, Picture Framing Tape
NOTE: The physical properties listed above are typical test results obtained from a series of laboratory tests and should not be used for the purpose of writing specifications. Before using this product, user shall determine the suitability of the product for his/her use; and user assumes all risks and liabilities in connection therewith. All test procedures used are in accordance with ASTM and PSTC methods.